Hello fellow Diamond Diggers 💎
Wear this Ruched Midi Dress to find your rich husband! With this dress on, you will feel like an Instagram baddie! Your waist will look snatched and your booty will look plump 🍑 Get ready to strut down someone’s catwalk! I’ve been calling Naomi Campbell to challenge her on the runway, but she has yet to return my calls. Can someone tell her that I’m looking for her?!
Anyway, this dress is called a Ruched Midi Dress and it’s the perfect length. It’s not too short and it’s not too long. Typically, colors like white and cream are so easy to ruin with makeup, but this Cream Midi Dress is a definite must have! You will be ready to risk it all with this dress!
This is an off the shoulders dress. Dresses that expose the shoulders are very feminine. You will feel so feminine, delicate and sexy! The ruching at the hips will accentuate your hourglass frame and have you feeling better than a Kardashian.
Origin Of Dress
Professor Google tells us that the technique of ruching is another way of describing the gathering of fabric that is at the sides of the dress. Ruching is French term that means “to gather fabric for its decorative look”. Aren’t we fancy?! Ruching has been around since the 19th century. The French were so creative!
Shape Of Dress
This dress is made to show off those curves and hide your belly. It will not hug your stomach. You will especially love it if you have gained a pandemic 15 lbs! This dress plays a mean game of hide and seek with your belly 👀
Places To Wear The Dress
- This is the perfect dress to wear while walking down Rodeo Drive to find your rich husband! The color is cream, so you will look heavenly as you sashay down the boulevard.
- You can definitely pull off this dress at a wedding. It goes perfectly with gold shoes.
- Brunch with the girlfriends
- To a day party
Where To Buy It
I got this Ruched Midi Dress from Fashion Nova. It quickly sold out, but here is another one that looks just like it.
Styling The Dress
- This dress is a neutral color so the possibilities are endless. With neutral-colored dresses, have fun with your wardrobe by adding pops of color. Add a red pair of stilettos with a matching purse. Or you can do what I did and add gold and animal print for a fun and sexy look!
- I wore 2 different bracelets. You can find the gold Lucky Brand one here. The second one brings all the boys to the yard! Accent pieces with animal prints are my favorite, especially when paired with a solid-colored neutral dress. You can find the link to that here.
- The shoes that I have on are from a year ago but here is a newer alternative!
- You can get the earrings that I wore here.